Prev: Re: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with Next: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator returns (hopefully)

Re: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

From: Tim Gray <tgray@a...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:43:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

On Tuesday 25 November 2003 12:55 am, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
> Tim Gray wrote:
> >"Green stuff" the Duro "Kneadatite" putty is actually safe.	Milliput
is
> >decidedly toxic.
> >
> >I looked online for an MSDS on the green stuff, but couldn't find it
in
> > the amount of time I had before I had to send this message.
>
> If all else fails, your nearest GW store should have it :-/

Bah!  Too pricey.  I purchased a 36" roll for 33% over the price of a
GW-packaged sniping about 10-12" long.

I realize the in a pinch it would have to do, but there really is a
better
way.  If there it interest, I could transcribe the "where to buy putty"
links
from the 1listculpting group here...

--Tim

Prev: Re: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with Next: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator returns (hopefully)