Prev: RE: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with Next: RE: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

RE: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:16:00 -0600
Subject: RE: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

>If you're really worried about durability, try blue-yellow (green) two
part expoxy putty.  Much more expensive (about $9 for about 4 oz. vs. $9
for 1 pound) >but it's tough stuff and you could theoretically use your
models as casting masters.

No theoretically about it; I've seen Sandy Gerrity as well as other
'masters' use it.

*shhh* The secret is in keeping your utensils wet, though I've never
understood how THAT works...

It sure looks like Germy's originals were green putty.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with Next: RE: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with