Prev: [FT] Tenders? RE: Fleet Replenishment tenders Next: Re: (FT) Japanese Fleet

Re: (FT) Japanese Fleet Concept

From: damosan@c...
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:08:23 +0000
Subject: Re: (FT) Japanese Fleet Concept

> So he’s asked: Does anyone has a diffrent concept for those ships..?

The ESU and NSL are known for their use of big guns (and many of them to
boot)...  Well I should say beams.  Especially on the ESU Super
Dreadnought of Doom.  So I think we have enough of those around.  :)

I've seen some talk on the list about arming the Japanese as a missle
heavy force.  They take some skill in guestimation but they can really
delivery The Hurt if played right.

---
Damo

Prev: [FT] Tenders? RE: Fleet Replenishment tenders Next: Re: (FT) Japanese Fleet