Prev: RE: [FT] Purty Pictures and {FMA] One skeleton too far Next: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons

[minis] alien figs and opinions on them

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:18:29 +1100
Subject: [minis] alien figs and opinions on them

G'day guys,

As Christmas approaches I face the annual battle of trying to decide
what I should subtly hint about from the vast list of figs I would enjoy
having ;)

So this year I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Vor
shard miniatures, Kryomek, or the Dirz tigers from Confrontation. They
all look like prime alien material to me. If any kind soul could let me
know what they think and any reports good or bad on the companies that
sell them I'd be might appreciative.

Thanks

Beth

Prev: RE: [FT] Purty Pictures and {FMA] One skeleton too far Next: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons