Prev: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Found it! FT 3D article...

Re: [FT] Purty Pictures and {FMA] One skeleton too far

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:54:36 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Purty Pictures and {FMA] One skeleton too far

Wierdly, I got nothing on the gallery page, least images, but plenty on
the
poster shop and download sidebar. I gather that's the beta game book at
the
top of the list? Kewl.

Had a little problem with the Orca being so airliner, and the frigate so
firmly right between a Traveller scout and an Imperial destroyer, but
that
could be my own derivative sensitivity.

***

My compliments to Lachy's fine judgement on how ot present the AAR;
rippin'
good yarn! Need's to be posted somewhere, but I don't think it'll quite
fit
in the SGII's. All those bows, swords, and muskets, you know. ;->=

I've been playing some G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. lately, and we could sure use
some
of your imagination.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Found it! FT 3D article...