Prev: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender (SAR/Hospital) Next: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

RE: Fleet Replenishment tender (SAR/Hospital)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:07:09 -0600
Subject: RE: Fleet Replenishment tender (SAR/Hospital)

***
I can see that there will always be a need for salvage, medical response
or
emergency response such that a commercial interest would get in on the
act.
***
For the ones who're participating over the long term--but even then,
temp
jobs will be available, either from the peripheral players or the major
belligerants who need to fill in.
***

There you two go speaking in absolutes... ;->=

Yes, always opportunties; biggest at the start of hostilities, I
suggest.
The problem becomes maintaining the large infrastructure between 'happy
times'.

***
I try to find roles for merc organizations such that they usually don't
have to get directly involved in the fighting--recon, hospitals, tech
support, etc., rather than gropos.
***

Aha! A strategy of appropriate scale, methinks. I'll try to avoid the
usual
liberal analogies to current situations.

Anyway, mine was merely thought play rather than serious analysis.
Remember, I'm the guy promoting a fleet of bitter employees of a dead
company... ;->=

Prev: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender (SAR/Hospital) Next: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons