Prev: RE: Exo-skeleton ayone? Next: Re: Exo-skeleton ayone?

Re: Exo-skeleton ayone?

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:50:08 +0000
Subject: Re: Exo-skeleton ayone?

> > ...but the hard part is finding a supplier.  Chessex
> > used to sell the
> > figures, so perhaps Alliance does nowadays.
> >
> > John Crimmins
>
>I took the link you gave me, and deleted the
>/fs/btv4b.jpg	part, and it looks like unless I'm
>missing something, you can order directly from Prince August.

Um.  Yeah, that *would* make sense -- I'm too used to looking at it
through
the retailer's POV, even after all these years.

It *is* a nice mini, though, and the rest of the line is also pretty
darned
good.  Great Road Warrior style figures in the early numbers, with some
equally good (and more civilized looking) stuff in the higher numbers.

Only flaw -- depending on your point of view -- is the size: these are
definately 28mm figs, and big ones at that.  Nicely prorportioned,
though,
without the oversized GW guns.

John Crimmins

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping!  No crowds,
free
parking.  http://shopping.msn.com

Prev: RE: Exo-skeleton ayone? Next: Re: Exo-skeleton ayone?