Prev: [SG2] Heavy AGL Next: RE: Exo-skeleton ayone?

Re: Exo-skeleton ayone?

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:40:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Exo-skeleton ayone?

--- John C <john1x@hotmail.com> wrote:

> If you can still find 'em, Prince August games had a
> line of figures called
> "Bitume Future Shock" -- Bitume being the name of an
> RPG, I think -- that
> included a figure in a kind of Aliensesque loader.
>
> This is a picture:
> http://www.princeaugust.ie/fs/btv4b.jpg

Very cool, and yes, very Aliens.  I bet you could
kit-bash it with some mecha arms from Battletech or
CAV for a more Matrix-style look.

> ...but the hard part is finding a supplier.  Chessex
> used to sell the
> figures, so perhaps Alliance does nowadays.
>
> John Crimmins

I took the link you gave me, and deleted the
/fs/btv4b.jpg  part, and it looks like unless I'm
missing something, you can order directly from Prince August.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: [SG2] Heavy AGL Next: RE: Exo-skeleton ayone?