Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: [SG2] Heavy AGL

Re: Exo-skeleton ayone?

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:12:29 +0000
Subject: Re: Exo-skeleton ayone?

>I am looking for 25-28mm range models in exo-skeletal suits.  Something
>similar to what you see in Matrix Revolutions would be cool but
anything
>at this point would be cool since I can't seem to find anything that
>fits.

If you can still find 'em, Prince August games had a line of figures
called
"Bitume Future Shock" -- Bitume being the name of an RPG, I think --
that
included a figure in a kind of Aliensesque loader.

This is a picture:
http://www.princeaugust.ie/fs/btv4b.jpg

...but the hard part is finding a supplier.  Chessex used to sell the
figures, so perhaps Alliance does nowadays.

John Crimmins

Set yourself up for fun at home!  Get tips on home entertainment
equipment,
video game reviews, and more here.
http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: [SG2] Heavy AGL