Prev: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: Fleet Replenishment tender

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:00:46 -0000
Subject: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender

On 21 Nov 2003 at 16:33, damosan@comcast.net wrote:

> Are we assuming mid-combat pickups here or would the victor do the
> pickups?  Hospital ships are a good thing in that, if you "win", you
> get to pickup surviving crewmembers.	What about the opposing forces?
> I would think convention would be to pick them up as well (if
> time/space permit) because these crewmen would be valuable property to
> own when it came time for exchanges and such.

There's some material on this sort of subject in "Last One Out is
Toast" by David Manley printed in Ragnarok 24 and now available on
the SFSFW web site: http://www.sfsfw.net/a/24/toast.php

It's pre-Fleet Book material but may be of interest

David also wrote an article about auxiliaries in Full Thrust that
covered resupply and refueling. This was in Rag 18 and I hope to have
that up on the site before the end of the year.

	Steve

--
The Society of Fantasy and Science Fiction Wargamers
<http://www.sfsfw.org/>

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender Next: Re: [SG2] weapons