Prev: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons Next: Re: [OT] MAJOR auroral storm in progress!

RE: [OT] MAJOR auroral storm in progress!

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:39:38 +1100
Subject: RE: [OT] MAJOR auroral storm in progress!

If you ask nicely, most developers will supply your film on CD as well
for
about AU$5.00.
Or they do here in Australia, anyway.

Brendan

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Australian Government policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons Next: Re: [OT] MAJOR auroral storm in progress!