Prev: Re: [OT] MAJOR auroral storm in progress! Next: [DS] Kit Bashing

Re: [OT] MAJOR auroral storm in progress!

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:52:17 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] MAJOR auroral storm in progress!

On 20 Nov 2003 at 19:28, Thomas Heaney wrote:

> Couldn't see a thing. Probably too much light pollution, living 1 mile
south
> of Glasgow International airport probably doesn't help that!

Tell me about it. Lovely north facing hill in the park opposite my
flat. Shame that the north it faces is the majority of London. :-(

	Steve
--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: [OT] MAJOR auroral storm in progress! Next: [DS] Kit Bashing