Prev: Re: RR, High tech and misc - was RE: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [FT] Morale (was: Re: [SG2] weapons)

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:57:19 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

John Atkinson wrote:

> >>The assumption being that you really gotta overload
> >>those things to be effective.
> >
> >Yep. It is intended to be able to stop an incoming Katyusha salvo
though,
> >so you'll probably need a lot of emphasis on the "really" when they
get it
> >to work.
>
>Easier to do if your shells have jamming devices, stealthy coatings,
>little fins that deploy out and let it maneuver a bit, etc.

Very likely, yes. Which means that the race between measures and
counter-measures is on - ie., the classical GZG opposed Quality Die roll

again <g> Sure, I know that it isn't in DS2... but that doesn't mean
that
it *shouldn't* be there :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: RR, High tech and misc - was RE: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [FT] Morale (was: Re: [SG2] weapons)