Prev: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Since we're talking FT...ECM

Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

From: damosan@c...
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:15:50 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

> Mainly, I haven't gotten my head around describing 'certain doom' as
an FT
> game concept, much less modifiers. Crew rating might be applied to
captain.
> Though you are absolutely correct about motivation.

In general I'd think if one class of ship is attacking another which is
one higher (frigate vs. a destroyer) then it's full speed ahead/warm up
the guns/etc.

On the other hand if the vessel in question is attacking another ship
which is two or more classes higher (say a frigate vs. a LC or BC) then
it's time to weigh the odds, mission motivation, etc.

Prev: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Since we're talking FT...ECM