Prev: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons Next: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:53:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons

On Thursday, November 20, 2003, at 03:51  AM, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Thing is, with a ship (space or sea) the crew generally have to do
> what the Captain decides - so it's up to his decision, not the crew's,

> whether to follow a "crazy" order or not - it's not like infantry
> combat where individuals can just hide in the bushes or skulk away....

I guess it all comes down to a crew having faith in the moron pushin'
the lead.  :)

I think it would be nice to have some type of morale system at the
fleet level such that if you ordered Frigate Flotilla A to engage the
Dreadnought of Deadly Doom that the Flotilla Commander should roll
something to send his ships to their (almost) certain destruction.
Something that takes into account the mission motivation like SG2.

Damo

Prev: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons Next: Re: [FT] Morale Re: [SG2] weapons