Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons

Re: John and Imre....was: weapons

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:58:55 -0600
Subject: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons

> John, did you and Imre Miss each other?

Let's see...  How enjoyable is it move a discussion off list because
supposedly it isn't on topic only to find John's real objective isn't to
dicuss nuclear deterence, but rather to call me every name in the book
with
as much profanities and obcenities as he knows.  Hmmm...  Let me think
about
this...  My time is much better spent working on the mathametical models
of
nuclear deterence then listening to John prove that he knows more four
letter words then everyone else on the planet combinded.

Man I can just feel the love.......)

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons