Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [DS3] What weapons do you think DS2 needs added?

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:27:22 +1100

G'day,

>Also, I found a quick and easy way to produce your own explosive
>reactive armor for vehicles.

For his SG tanks Derek uses the pre-scored styrene sheeting, heaps of
little rectangles, just bend off and use. There is quite a range of
sizes available, so you can use it for pavement in terrain, 6mm bases,
for detailing tanks. Versatile stuff and looks a charm took.

(I will also apologise it its already been mentioned and I wasn't paying
attention!)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [DS3] What weapons do you think DS2 needs added?