Prev: Re: [DS2] 6mm vehicles Next: John and Imre....was: weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:49:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

--- "Imre A. Szabo" wrote:
> You don't

-- JohnA wrote:
>Yes, you do.

<grin> I hereby spray both contestants with halon, just as a precaution.

I'd say that if arty can beat PDS, then a direct fire weapon can also
beat
PDS. Whether it does it by being sneaky, or having submunitions, or
whatever, is not a problem to me--my expertise is more like "he point
the
boomstick, de tank go boom."

We might consider a RR to be a variant IAVR, say with a 2x12* warhead
limited to the 1st and 2nd range bands, or 3x12* limited to 1st RB only.

That gives the infantry an incentive to get up close and personal.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [DS2] 6mm vehicles Next: John and Imre....was: weapons