Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: Question regarding Hungarian history (was Re: FT Lancers)

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:59:37 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: Question regarding Hungarian history (was Re: FT Lancers)

Andrae Muys <andrae.muys@braintree.com.au> írta:

> Büky Ákos wrote:
> > Hm. I remember recalling some quite good sites about Hungarian
> > history, one I've checked for another gamer had an excellent
English
> > version as well. If I have a chance and do not forget it I'll try to
dig
up
> > something.
>
> All the hungarian history I know of comes from this site.
>
> http://www.hungary.com/corvinus/lib/
>
> Andrae

Greetings!

It seems very promising, I'll check it out, if it's correct.
Unfortunately, in
the last years, Hungarians (most of them) became quite divided thanks
to the political parties. Each side has their own view regarding current

and near history (last 100 years) and force others to accept it. And
people seem to discuss everything, everywhere, everytime (except it's
more bitching and cursing) - but it should be on another list.

I try to find the good sites which where for different periods of the
History.

	      Anyway,

				Thanks a lot,

							  Akos Büky

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons