Prev: RE: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:11:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

>And do Gurkha's like to munch these guys for lunch?
>I'll have to ask Chitra Thapa what his impression of Islamic troops
are.

Ask him in 180 years, after they've had time to get properly trained.
The
fact that the [fill in the ethnic group of your choice] were terrible
troops at one time doesn't mean that they weren't also the best at
another
time.  Consider how many ups and downs the US Army has been through
since
1938.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons