Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: Detailing sci-fi vehicle conversions

From: "Andreas Udby" <andreas.udby@h...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:05:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Detailing sci-fi vehicle conversions

Ah, sit right back, my friend, and I shall tell you a tale...

Here's the details on how I made some hoverskirts for three tanks I was
working
on convervting.

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=14217

> Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:52:34 -0800
> From: "staremu" <star_emu@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Detailing sci-fi vehicle conversions
>
> Hello all,
>
> As I set out to convert my newly purchased LeClerc and T-80BV models
to =
> sci-fi super-heavy tanks I am faced with a bit of a block.  What all =
> makes good, not-too-obnoxious detail work to make such vehicles look =
> more like sci-fi vehicles.  Now the LeClerc is likely going ot end up
a =
> hovertank, so that's a start ,but I'm thinking detail work here.
>
> Any suggestions, thoughts on bits or materials that have worked for =
> others.
>
> Eli

FREE web-based email for HR
professionals and loads of other helpful
resources too, at http://www.hr.com

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons