Prev: Re: Detailing sci-fi vehicle conversions Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:54:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

--- Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
> At 5:19 PM -0800 11/17/03, John Atkinson wrote:
> >--recoiless antitank 90mm gun
> >
> >Useless.  Personally, IMHO the RRs would be
> replaced
>
> I doubt that a Bradly crew on the receiving end
> of a 90mm RR shot would say, useless. I'm sure
> the Marines at Hue City didn't think that of
> their Ontos' and their 6 105mm RRs.

Though I can't speak for John,	I do believe the
comment was withing the context of the future, not the
past or even present.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Prev: Re: Detailing sci-fi vehicle conversions Next: Re: [SG2] weapons