Prev: Re: [SG2]GL weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Detailing sci-fi vehicle conversions

From: "staremu" <star_emu@h...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:52:34 -0800
Subject: Detailing sci-fi vehicle conversions

Hello all,

As I set out to convert my newly purchased LeClerc and T-80BV models to
sci-fi super-heavy tanks I am faced with a bit of a block.  What all
makes good, not-too-obnoxious detail work to make such vehicles look
more like sci-fi vehicles.  Now the LeClerc is likely going ot end up a
hovertank, so that's a start ,but I'm thinking detail work here.

Any suggestions, thoughts on bits or materials that have worked for
others.

Eli

Prev: Re: [SG2]GL weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons