Prev: RE: System Failures Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: Eric Brown <squirmydad@y...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:34:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

Hi, while everyone is still thinking about GL's; in
SG2 all of the basic weapons listed have their FP
increased by 1 due to the simple addition of a GL.

   My question is this: Does a rifle mounted GL have
the same effective range as the bullets coming out of
it?

   From my small understanding of the weapon systems
it would seem that you would only get the the
increased FP from the GL in the first or second range
band. Beyond that you would only have the basic FP of
the rifle without the increase from the GL. I would
think that the rifle-mounted GL would also be useful
in the first round of an Assault as well, or is that
just complicating matters?

More knowledgeable people than me fell free to chime
in. Thanks.

Eric

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:
> As a followup to the 'AGL vs SAW' thread and some
> redesign of the Islamic
> Federation army, I'm curious how Those More Expert
> Than I would rate, in SG
> terms:
> --"heavy" 30mm AGL
> --recoiless antitank 90mm gun

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Prev: RE: System Failures Next: Re: [SG2] weapons