Prev: Re: I'm back. . . Next: Re: I'm back. . .

Re: I'm back. . .

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 07:26:37 -0600
Subject: Re: I'm back. . .

>Welcome back, congratulations on a safe return, thank you for
yourservice
and
>be careful when you go back.

>Uh, I think that covers it...

Ditto...

>Much amused by the list archives. . . Seems I still
>account for a hefty percentage of list traffic even
>when gone.

You'll notice a hefty percentage of that hefty percentage was concern
that
you'd get your a** blown off; thanks for avoiding that. Keep up the good
work!

It seems that Starfishers is the same Glen Cook you seek, though, it
would
appear, a fairly early work.

When you get around to figuring out what you need to take back, let me
know
if you need it.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: I'm back. . . Next: Re: I'm back. . .