Prev: Re: Stars Wars FT SSDs Next: [CON] ECC VII - Special News and Call for Events

Re: FT: NAC Lancers

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 20:53:03 +0100
Subject: Re: FT: NAC Lancers

Doug wrote:

>Oerjan, have you given thought to working up stats?

No; I only decide the official stats for the models I've sculpted (*),
and
the FT-123 is one of Jon's. Of course I could work up *un*official stats

for the FT-123, but they wouldn't be any more "official" than anything
you
come up with!

Besides, the FT-123 is an NAC model. I don't do NAC :-/

(*) Those of my models currently in production are the FT-421 through
431A
and the FT-625. Of these the FT-421 is a heavy fighter so doesn't need
any
stats, the FT-425 and 625 both have stats (but no SSDs or background
blurbs) available for download at the GZG web site. IIRC I've sent the
stats for the others to Paul too, but not all of them have names yet
(other
than "heavy Kra'Vak strike cruiser" and the like) which may be why they
haven't yet appeared on the GZG site. (Another likely explanation is
that
Paul hasn't yet had time to do it - AFAIK he maintains the GZG site in
his
free time, not as a paid job!)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Stars Wars FT SSDs Next: [CON] ECC VII - Special News and Call for Events