Prev: Re: Stars Wars FT SSDs Next: Re: Stars Wars FT SSDs

Re: Stars Wars FT SSDs

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:07:15 -0600
Subject: Re: Stars Wars FT SSDs

Help!
Can anyone suggest any SSDs or designs for Star Wars ships.  I was
thinking
of those from the Falcon higher, including the infamous frigates, Star
Destroyers and (possibly - 1000 MASS?) Imperial Superstar Destroyers.
I'm
building some in case, but....

I've had a look in the archives but the links were dead.

Tim,
I might have a hard copy of those (sorta went crazy way back and
printed out everything FT) which link/pages? I could re-scan etc.

Don

Prev: Re: Stars Wars FT SSDs Next: Re: Stars Wars FT SSDs