Prev: Re: FT: NAC Lancers Next: Stars Wars FT SSDs

Re: FT: NAC Lancers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 11:27:27 -0600
Subject: Re: FT: NAC Lancers

***
>Does anyone knows if there are official stats for the NAC Lancers?

There aren't any yet.

If you don't want to create your own designs, use the Arapaho Brave
stats
Doug mentioned	- they're not intended for the FT-123 model (Arapaho
Braves

are simply FT-103s with a somewhat different armament, whereas the
FT-123
has a completely different hull), but they'll do until Jon comes up with
the official stats for it :-/
***

Whoops! I hadn't realized that there were even figs named 'Lancers'.
Natch,
the pre-FB Lancers had two packs, while I think the Braves were supposed
have a single pack. No staying power there. Still, I guess a way to
overwhelm FC's.

Oerjan, have you given thought to working up stats? I'm sure Paul would
be
delighted to add them to the web site to make 'em 'official'. Wait, do I
hear groans in the distance? ;->=

Büky Ákos (interestingly, the diacritical marks are missing from the
text
of the posts, but present in the 'from' field), I'd say use the non-FB
design, in More Thrust, available as download from
http://www.gtns.net/gzgstore/, and work the points out yourself. No
worry
about massaging arcs of fire, at least.

Course, I still don't know what your friends call you... ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: FT: NAC Lancers Next: Stars Wars FT SSDs