Prev: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:17:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

--- Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> >Dropship in 6mm, Lander in 15-25 is my vote.
>
> Funny, I'd use just the reverse for terminology...

I thought a dropship was a large interface craft,
capable of landing large units, while a Lander, or
Assault Lander, was a smaller craft for inserting a
small unit or team.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree