Prev: RE: [SG2] AGL vs SAW Next: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1786

From: "Andreas Udby" <andreas.udby@h...>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 06:26:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1786

Reply to Doug, re party favor spaceships and dropship stuff:

> Do you recall from where? Sounds like the bags I picked up from
> Nobbies/Oriental Trading Co.

I found these at a litle local Mom & Pop store, but I'll take some pics
and send
them to you so you can see the ones I've got.  I'd be interested in the
ones you
found at Oriental, since we don't seem to have that chain up here in CT.

> Square shoulders, two extended engines?

No, this one has a twin tail and three little bubble-type things on top,
which
will make great turrets using a couple of my wife's straight pins (don't
tell
her I said that).

> Have you ever considered a ST:DS9 Runabout model, that's occasionally
still
> found in cut-out bins?

I have that model in my "to do" box, but it seemed too big to use for
15mm,
which is what I'm modelling now.  I'll think about the idea you
mentioned,
though;  maybe there's some possibility there.	You know, my gaming
would be so
much more productive if I didn't have to work, travel, raise children,
etc.!

FREE web-based email for HR
professionals and loads of other helpful
resources too, at http://www.hr.com

Prev: RE: [SG2] AGL vs SAW Next: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea