Prev: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

Re: (Offlist, YEAH RIGHT) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 04:39:03 -0600
Subject: Re: (Offlist, YEAH RIGHT) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

Too much vacuum?  Or too much oxygen?  LOL!

Not that I've * ever * done something like this - more then once a day,
anyway...

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:46:08 -0600 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
writes:

>Mature moment, nothing to see, move along...

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!