Prev: Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1786

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 03:37:25 -0500
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1786

Hi Folks,

Ryan said:
>>Now a reply to John:	I didn't realize you were a sapper!  Remember
>>to plug your
>>ears when they send you out for mine-clearing.  I was with the 44th
Engr
Bn in

>He runs an AVLB or what ever the US Army is officially calling them now
days.

He did up until recently... now he's in a line engineer squad,
undertaking
some very active jobs somewhere near Tikrit, including "blowing up Iraqi
ammo dumps, going on raids, and pulling a lot of guard duty".

He sent along a wishlist of books he'd love to see, but I haven't done
anything with the list yet because he was going on leave (Laserlight
passed
on a note about his leave situation - apparrently he had a month leave,
then didn't, then did again but not sure when, then maybe the 12th of
November...).

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea