Prev: RE: FT-Cheap minis Next: John A.

RE: FT-Cheap minis

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:00:04 -0600
Subject: RE: FT-Cheap minis

>I've been thinking that the ridge/groove section on my disposable
razors
>look like heat radiators for a ship...as soon as I finish painting some
of
>the lead I bought last spring, and the lead I bought autumn a year ago,
and
>perhaps the lead I bought summer before last, I'll get right on it.

I have some of shaver handles that have a slight shovelnose similar to
BFG
imperials, while others have a rounded end that seem like they'd make
great
Legends of Galactic Heroes Free Planets. And, at 5 for a US$1, 20 cent
hull
'blanks' seem to make sense.

However, boy do I understand projects-in-waiting...

The_Beast

PS Before those who've seen me in person ask: occasionally, my cheeks...
PPS No, not those...

Prev: RE: FT-Cheap minis Next: John A.