Prev: RE: FT-Cheap minis Next: RE: FT-Cheap minis

RE: FT-Cheap minis

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 07:08:14 -0600
Subject: RE: FT-Cheap minis

>You can churn out dozens of high-tech ships for pennies using
electronic
>components, glue, and an occassional bit of plastic.

Well, we've already said you can get by with plastic junk that you can
find
free; it's the imagination and bashing together that some of us feel
challenged by...

Take a plastic spoon, curved side up, cut the end of the handle back
about
half way, split/cut the extra piece lengthwise, glue each half to the
intact part with a couple of short pieces, say, of plastic fork tines,
and
you've got Voyager. Course, it helps if you scratch-and-or-paint lines
onto
the hull, but that's detailing...

Anyway, I thought the idea was to get old IC chips for DSII walkers.
;->=

The_Beast

Prev: RE: FT-Cheap minis Next: RE: FT-Cheap minis