Prev: Re: Pirate Havens in the GZG-verse Next: Re: Pirate Havens in the GZG-verse

Re: Superheavy tank conversions

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:50:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Superheavy tank conversions

I did a superheavy conversion in 15mm using the modern Japanese MBT - I
think they call it the M90 or similar?

It looks a lot like an Abrams or Leo, anyway, just different enough to
be
noticed. I shortened the gun, added some bits to the top of the turret,
and gave it an SF paintjob. (black & grey) I left the tracks on.

Picture here, halfway down the page in the Irregular Miniatures review:
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/sg2figures.html

Brian.

Prev: Re: Pirate Havens in the GZG-verse Next: Re: Pirate Havens in the GZG-verse