Prev: Re: Pirate Havens in FT Next: Re: Superheavy tank conversions

Re: Superheavy tank conversions

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 09:42:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Superheavy tank conversions

On 24 Oct 2003 at 13:35, Brian B wrote:

> U huh. I'm drooling over their Leo II A5......

I have four of those that I removed the bottom from and smoothed out
to convert to grav tanks. I wish, now, I'd left them alone so that I
could just keep them as tracked sci-fi tanks. I need to get to work
modifying these and the other Roco vehicles I have.

--

Allan Goodall		     agoodall@hyperbear.com
http://www.hyperbear.com

The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
When the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force
   - The Tragically Hip

Prev: Re: Pirate Havens in FT Next: Re: Superheavy tank conversions