Prev: Re: Full Metal Asgard Next: Re: Full Metal Asgard

Re: Full Metal Asgard/[OT] Ohian Menace returns

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:05:51 +0100
Subject: Re: Full Metal Asgard/[OT] Ohian Menace returns

Roger and David direct our attention to this site
http://www.guncite.com/ktwint.html, and look what I found there:

"Kopsch: "There were a couple gunfights, police versus criminal, here in
Lorraine County, [Ohio]. The ordinary .38 Special service bullet would
not
get through the car door. And with any degree of obliquity, it bounced
off
the windshield. [Police] Lieutenant Turcus, Don Ward and I thought maybe
we
could design a bullet which would get through the car door, and get
through
the windshield and get the crook out of the car ... "

Note: OHIO!!!!! You mocked me when I warned you all of the Ohian menace
(apart from Indy, but he's one of them), but it is REAL!!!!! Preserve
yourselves, all of you, run for the hills!!!! There are the centre of
the
modern arms industry, we are all doomed!!!!!

afraid, very afraid,

Matt Tope

Prev: Re: Full Metal Asgard Next: Re: Full Metal Asgard