Prev: Re: Full Metal Asgard Next: Re: Superheavy tank conversions

Re: Full Metal Asgard

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:07:20 -0700
Subject: Re: Full Metal Asgard

The only people who seem to be able to hit anything at any range with a
staff are Teul'c and Master Bratac [sic] and they're not only major
characters, but also warriors of vast experience. Anything that does get
hit, is toast.	ROF is very low. I like the musket analogy, there are a
number of scenes where masses of jaffa charge SG troopers and get cut up
badly.

One thing of note, the bullets that the SG troopers use are "special
loads".
As I recall the first few episodes there was an armor penetration
problem.
This would make the jaffa's armor at least as effective as current
ballistic
armor. More bullet resistant than proof, but Teflon loads from a SAW or
P90....Ouch

Prev: Re: Full Metal Asgard Next: Re: Superheavy tank conversions