Prev: Re: Superheavy tank conversions Next: Re: Full Metal Asgard

Re: Superheavy tank conversions

From: Damond Walker <dwalker@s...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:14:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Superheavy tank conversions

On Thursday, Oct 23, 2003, at 19:45 US/Eastern, staremu wrote:

> My question is this,  what is the biggest plastic tank model I can
> convert from and stay within the conventional vehicles scaling for
> SG2.  I am thinking of converting some T-80s into heavy grav tanks
and
> have looked at 1/76 and 1/72 scale tanks.  HO would be good too but
is
> very hard to find.  Thoughts?

I haven't done too much gaming in the 20mm scale (which is pretty darn
close to the scales you mention)  but I have been slowly building a
collection of vehicles and minis whenever I go to a con -- they seem
big enough to use without any real problems.

That and you just can't beat the price.  You can get tanks for around
$5 a pop.

Damo

Prev: Re: Superheavy tank conversions Next: Re: Full Metal Asgard