Prev: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention VII - Call for Event Submission Next: Full Metal Asgard

Japanese Ships and Samurai flags.

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:13:04 -0400
Subject: Japanese Ships and Samurai flags.

To take advantage of the pretty darned good October specials at GZG.com,
friend and I have gone together bought entirely too much metal to be
justified to my wife adequately to keep her from making unhappy faces at
me.
(He's single, and therefore doesn't have to justify it.)  He picked the
UNSC,
I'm axiously awaiting the Japanese.

In preparation of their arrival, I've started looking into color schemes
that
I might want to use on these ships.  A search on Google (aka:  The
Oracle,
Great Knower of All) got me to this site.  I think I'll be able to use
these
as a starting point for color schemes (thought black and white doesn't
appeal
to me so I'll probably ignore those for the most part).

I also thought that any people who have bought 25mm Japanese infantry
models
might get some use out of this site:

http://home.istar.ca/~wko/samurai_flags.html

--
--Flak Magnet
guru, n.:

Prev: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention VII - Call for Event Submission Next: Full Metal Asgard