Prev: [FT] OHMYGOSHHOWCOULDIFORGETTHEBEADS Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank... Next: Re: Landers

Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank...

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:51:10 -0400
Subject: Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank...

> I know of one fellow (don't have the URL at the moment) that swears
by card
> similar to cereal boxes (triangles and squares glued in layers to
make 3d)
> with things like lentels and split peas to make domes.

Tonsha, IIRC.

The local Big Lots occasionally has bags of plastic starships; use a
good primer and you can paint them.  They don't look as good as cast
metal but they're certainly okay to start with, and could be detailed.

Prev: [FT] OHMYGOSHHOWCOULDIFORGETTHEBEADS Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank... Next: Re: Landers