Prev: Re: Old Crow new 6mm Dropship Next: Re: Old Crow new 6mm Dropship

Re: Old Crow new 6mm Dropship

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:04:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Old Crow new 6mm Dropship

In a message dated 10/21/2003 11:12:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
greywanderer987@yahoo.com writes:

> I was in a gaming store the other day and saw a B-Tech
> Clix vehicle called a Saxon hover APC, it looks
> perfect as a laning craft.
>
> IWM?

http://www.ironwindmetals.com/

Kirk Alderfer

BSA Pack 23 & Troop 23 Rockmart/Aragon Ga.
Mechanical Designer
Wargamer

"People become really quite remarkable when they start
thinking that they can do things. When they believe in
themselves they have the first secret of success."
-- Norman Vincent Peale

Prev: Re: Old Crow new 6mm Dropship Next: Re: Old Crow new 6mm Dropship