Prev: Noble Armada boxed set - SOLD Next: Babylon Squared? Better! Babylon 60! Bwa-ha-ha!

FMA Skirmish: The Points System

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:28:59 -0400
Subject: FMA Skirmish: The Points System

To set the background I'm asking the following question because I'm
playing around with the Appleworks Database stuff.  I have created a DB
to store FMA statistics using the point values defined in the FMA beta
text.

(Which begs the question: Are the point values listed in the text good
enough to start with?)

While point systems are highly subjective I'd like to get opinions on a
few topics.

At last years ECC there was an FMA game with Terminators vs. Humans.
The mechanic used for the terminators was that they started at d12
quality and for each wound suffered their quality went down one level.
It wasn't the exact method I'm sure but from memory that's how it
worked.  What would a good points value be for this type of ability?

How many points would it cost for a figure to ignore wounds?

I'd like to use these values to get a baseline to start play-testing
with.

Thanks.

---
Damo

Prev: Noble Armada boxed set - SOLD Next: Babylon Squared? Better! Babylon 60! Bwa-ha-ha!