Prev: Re: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37? Next: Re: [semi-OT] extrasolar planets - where are the kra'vak??

RE: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37?

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:48:32 +1100
Subject: RE: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37?

G'day,

> But on the 2D map, it seems more or less off in the direction of the
> Royal Dutch Commonwealth, almost on a line between them and the FCT:
> http://www.projectrho.com/ft/astropoliticalx.gif

Well I really goofed where I thought it was then! Must have been using
the wrong coordinate system in 3d starmapper when getting the lightyear
coordinates before converting to parsecs or something.

Is it actually on the map or just in that general area but to far away
in 3D space to make it on the 2D map?

Also thanks for the info on the conference papers.

Beth

Prev: Re: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37? Next: Re: [semi-OT] extrasolar planets - where are the kra'vak??