Prev: RE: [semi-OT] extrasolar planets - where are the kra'vak?? Next: Re: [Full Metal Atkinson]

Re: [semi-OT] extrasolar planets - where are the kra'vak??

From: "Damond Walker" <damosan@c...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:34:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [semi-OT] extrasolar planets - where are the kra'vak??

> Just a little blurb, I just returned from a very exciting two-day
> conference in Washington, D.C. (more exactly College Park for those
> in the area ;-) that covered the current findings and future work
> on extrasolar planets.

Seeing as how I can write a book about what I don't know regarding items
external to our blue ball reading this stuff is pretty exciting.  I can
only
imagine what my great-great grandchildren are going to be discovering.

In the mean time you wish for the Kra'Vak homeworld.  I, on the other
hand,
will be yearning for the discovery of The Planet of Naked and Willing
Women
with Loose Moral Fiber.

Until that glorious day I'll continue pushing my ships and other little
figures across the table.

Damo

Prev: RE: [semi-OT] extrasolar planets - where are the kra'vak?? Next: Re: [Full Metal Atkinson]