Prev: Re: [FT] Battlefield set-up Next: Re: [FT] Battlefield set-up

Re: [FT] Battlefield set-up

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:31:32 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Battlefield set-up

Laserlight wrote:

>Admiral Vorkosigan with Thrust 8, Superior Sensor ships will set up
last).

Admiral Vorkosigan *always* sets up last, completely independent of what

equipment he has; *unless* the enemy commander is a certain other badly
shot-up cripple with a six-legged cat familiar...

(BTW, did you mean Admiral *Vorkosigan*, or his son Admiral *Naismith*?
;-) )

>d) [tentative] You can't set up within X distance (60mu?) of the enemy
but
>you can shift the map to accomodate--eg if that merchant sets up 5mu
from
>the end of the table and Adm Vorkosigan wants to set up behind him,
just
>move the merchant 60 mu forward.

Looks OK to me, but I'll need to play it to be sure.

/Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] Battlefield set-up Next: Re: [FT] Battlefield set-up