Prev: Re: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37? Next: Sept. 29th messages?

Re: [FT] Boarding Torpedo

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 22:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Boarding Torpedo

> That's alright then :)
> My original idea was not for boarding but involved
> launching troops at
> ships.
> If they arrived intact then they would act like a
> needle beam weapon each
> round,
> against the ship they landed on until removed by the
> ships PDS.

Another possibility is the use of torp fighters to
carry a boarding party to the target ship.   Each torp

fighter that makes an attack delivers a BP onto the
target ship.   This resolves under the BP rules you
select for your campaign.

Bye for now,
John L.

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT, FH] Where is Gem 37? Next: Sept. 29th messages?