Prev: Re: FT-Weapons Next: RE: [FT] Islamic Fed Names

Re: FT-Weapons

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:07:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FT-Weapons

--- Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:

> >Does it therefore stand to reason that any setting
> in
> >which screen-skipping weapons do NOT exist renders
> >screens UNDER-priced?
>
> No; the screen-beam balance is the basis for all
> weapons costs in the FB
> ship design system.

*whew*	You had me running scared there for a
minute... that would have REALLY complicated any
attempt to keep the system generic.  I'm glad to hear
your response.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: FT-Weapons Next: RE: [FT] Islamic Fed Names