Prev: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed Names Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed Names

Re: [FT] Islamic Fed Names

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:44:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed Names

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> I would also, ideally, like to get something which
> an Arab speaker
> might chose.	*I* wouldn't have thought they'd use
> Madinah, except
> that there's already a ship, Sa'udi IIRC, which is
> named that.

What about phrases that represent Muslim ideals,
philosophies, attitudes, qualities, or concepts?  Sort
of like the way navies in English speaking nations
uuse names like Valiant, Defiant, Indefatigable,
Reliant, Victory, Intrepid, etc.?

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed Names Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed Names