Prev: Re: Firing initiative. Next: Re: Firing initiative.

Re: Firing initiative.

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:04:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Firing initiative.

On 7 Oct 2003 at 15:18, FlakMagnet72 wrote:

> In large games, we'll probably fall back to simultaneous fire for
> expedience.

Personally I dislike changing the FT fire initiative system. There is
precious little tactical challenge in the game as it is. The
initiative system is the one part of the game that gives me a sense
of tension. Remove it and you remove a large part of what makes FT
interesting.

--

Allan Goodall		     agoodall@hyperbear.com
http://www.hyperbear.com

I'm ashamed of you, dodging that way. They couldn't hit an elephant
at this distance. - final words of Major General John Sedgwick,
   Battle of Spotslyvania, May 8, 1864

Prev: Re: Firing initiative. Next: Re: Firing initiative.